|Post Date||January 8, 2016|
| ← Previous Video|
BUZZ'S NEW HOUSE!
| Next Video →|
ASSESSING THE DAMAGES!
- "Jesse and Corn desperately try to help Georgie manage his new Youtube channel."
- — Description
REPEAT OFFENDERS! is a vlog, uploaded onto the McJuggerNuggets YouTube channel on January 8, 2016.
Jesse and Corn both show up at the Stahlberger Residence to help Georgie with his new YouTube channel. Melissa notices Jesse and Corn in the house and attempts to get them both outside. She wants Jesse and Corn to both leave the house. They do so, however they find themselves still on the property. Jesse hatches an idea, which is to grab a ladder and climb up to Georgie's room. Jesse has Corn climb up the ladder, in which he succeeds in starting to help Georgie. However, Melissa finds him and escapes, not long after she catches Jesse in the act. Jesse realizes that Georgie has not set up proper security on his channel. The two decide to head for Georgie's room through the basement. However, just feet away from the room, Melissa catches Jesse and Corn in the act. Furious, Melissa kicks Jesse and Corn out of the house.
- Jesse Ridgway
- Zachary "Corn" Cornatzer
- Melissa Stahlberger
- Theresa Abraham
- Georgie Stahlberger
- George Stahlberger
Filmed by Corn and Jesse.
|Victim||Destructor||Method of Damage||Victim's Final Result|
|Zachary "Corn" Cornatzer||N/A||Jumped off the roof of the Stahlberger Residence to escape.||<span style=According to Jesse in ASSESSING THE DAMAGES!, Corn's ankle was injured.|
The events of THE SPAGHETTI PRANK! are referenced.
- Melissa shows favoritism towards her son and accuses Jesse of manipulating Georgie, which shows her hypocrisy when Melissa herself manipulates Theresa.
- Melissa mentions the Stahlberger Residence having a Morton Building, like the Ridgway Residence.
- It's likely that it reinforces the theory that the name "Morton Building" is a generalized trademark of a series of buildings built by Morton Buildings.
- It's likely being exposed to the cold accelerated a cold that Jesse may have had.
- Jesse would have the possibility to press charges against Melissa for her threats of use of a firearm against himself and Corn. He would also have a case against Melissa for preventing him from seeing his mother.