|Psycho Kid Flees Country|
|Post Date||June 6, 2016|
| ← Previous Video|
Psycho Kid Kills Father
| Next Video →|
- "Jesse finally finds freedom, but at what cost..."
- — Description
Psycho Kid Flees Country is the fiftieth and final episode of the Psycho Series, uploaded to the McJuggerNuggets YouTube channel on June 6, 2016.
The video begins with a sequence of Jesse fleeing the country and flying to Switzerland. He is visibly distraught and guilty as he at the same time happily explores the beautiful country. Back at his hotel room, Jesse, driven by guilt, attempts suicide by hanging himself but chooses not to. Jesse then talks on camera expressing the gratitude he has for everything the Juggies have done for him, telling them not to go down the same path that he did. He also explains that he is quitting and gives his goodbyes, with a final "Don't forget to keep it RiDGiD".
He then snaps out of character, drops the camera on the bed and is seen walking out of the bedroom and gives high-fives to a non-injured Larry, Theresa, Jeffrey Jr. and gives a final hug to Jeffrey Ridgway Sr., who all celebrate the end of the series - confirming that the entire series was staged. A title card is subsequently seen after (Thank you for everything.), announcing the end of the series.
- Jesse Ridgway
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Jr. (also cameraman)
- Theresa Ridgway
- Larry Abraham
- Jesse's girlfriend (Flashback)
- Tom Abraham (Flashback)
- Melissa Stahlberger (Flashback)
- Zachary Cornatzer (Flashback)
- George Stahlberger (Flashback)
- Chris Ridgway (Flashback)
- Buzz Simkins (Flashback)
- Mark Locuson (Flashback)
- Anita (Flashback)
- Nancy (Flashback)
- Jackie Abraham-Mixner (Flashback)
- Charles Mixner Sr. (Flashback)
- Dr. Nelson (Flashback)
- Warrior (Flashback)
- Demma (Flashback)
- Ella (Flashback)
- Poopyjohn (Flashback)
- Garfunkle (Flashback)
- The United States of America
- Switzerland, Zürich
- Switzerland, Zermatt
- American Airlines Boeing 767-300ER (Coach) 
|Victim||Destructor||Method of Damage||Victim's Final Result|
|Jesse's sunglasses||Jesse Ridgway||Pounded and snapped apart||Destroyed|
The video has received over 5,500,000 views, 203,000 likes and 49,000 dislikes.
Overall, the episode/finale received a generally positive response from viewers. Many were happy that Jesse finally revealed that the videos were staged and admired his work to the Psycho Series. Others, however, were enraged by the fact that it was staged and that Jesse had lied to them about the entire series being real.
Despite its positive reviews, Jesse's subscriber count dropped by over 15,000, because people actually thought the channel was over.
- Psycho Kid Flees Country is the last Psycho video that had music playing in the background, the first being Psycho Brother's Filming Freakout.
- Psycho Kid Flees Country is the last time where Jesse gives his "Keep it RiDGiD" sign-off in a Psycho video, the first being Psycho Dad Reacts to One Million Juggies.
- The ending of this episode reveals that all of the Psycho Videos (as well as all vlogs surrounding it) were staged and scripted, as had been heavily debated for a long time.
- This is the only Psycho Video which has been temporary labeled "Age-Restricted" by YouTube (due to the suicide reference starting around 3:45).
- However, the rating was changed a day after the release and was permitted to be viewed by viewers alike.
- This is the only Psycho video to be uploaded on the exact same day as another.
- This is the second Psycho video to take place out of the United States. The first was Psycho Dad Pounds Nintendo DS.
- This is the first video since 21 Shots where Jesse is depicted drinking an alcoholic beverage.
- When Jesse was in the store and bought the Doritos and Mello Yello, he also bought a Philadelphia Eagles hoodie as a reference to Eagle's Landing.
- There are several shots of a male deer and a younger one in Jesse's hotel room, symbolising the relationship between Jesse and Jeffrey Sr.
- As revealed in Youtube Censorship! (3 PSYCHO VIDEOS REMOVED!), this video had its monetization taken away the same day of uploading.
- In The Truth About Corn Quitting, Jesse revealed that Corn almost prevented the finale of the Psycho Series from happening, because one hour before the flight to Switzerland, Corn refused to help film it.
- Psycho Kid Flees Country is the finale and ending to all the Psycho Videos including Psycho Dad Destroys Xbox, Psycho Brother's Filming Freakout, Psycho Dad Axes Laptop, Psycho Brother Clips Head, Psycho Dad Shreds Video Games, Psycho Kid Smashes TV, Psycho Dad Drowns Xbox, Psycho Dad Wrecks Car, Psycho Kid's Halloween Bloodbath, Psycho Dad Chainsaws Xbox One, Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving, Psycho Family Apology, Psycho Kid Torches Christmas Tree, Psycho Dad Raids Stream, Psycho Girlfriend Breaks iPad, Psycho Dad Shatters Youtube Play Button, Psycho Dad Pounds Nintendo DS, Psycho Brother's Frozen Lockout, Psycho Dad Crashes WoW LAN Party, Psycho Dad Grills Wii U, Psycho Dad Flattens Gaming Lair, Psycho Dad Reacts to One Million Juggies, Psycho Kid Gets Arrested, Psycho Family Therapy, Psycho Dad Buries Video Games, Psycho Brother's Kung-Fu Freakout, Psycho Dad Launches Wii, Psycho Brother Smokes Out Stream, Psycho Kid Crushes PS4, Psycho Dad Answers Questions, Psycho Dad Busts Down Door, Psycho Kid's Birthday Bash, Psycho Kid Submerges Motorcycle, Psycho Family Halloween, Psycho Brother Stomps Glasses, Psycho Mom Divorces Husband, Psycho Dad Splits Computer, Psycho Dad Trashes Store, Psycho Dad's Drunken Rant, Psycho Kid Moves Out, Psycho Dad Chucks Super Nintendo, Psycho Dad Incinerates Fan Mail, Psycho Dad Woodchips Wii U, Psycho Family Hunting, Psycho Dad Shoots Xbox One, Psycho Dad Demolishes Gaming Room, Psycho Dad Rips Apart Trailer, Psycho Uncle Impacts Pool, Psycho Kid Kills Father and the final episode for the end of the series Psycho Kid Flees Country which revealed the whole Psycho Series to be staged and scripted.