- "After finishing the Psycho Series, Jesse is unable to put out his "behind the scenes" content because of a legally-binding contract with a shady Hollywood director."
- ―Playlist description.
HOLLYWOOD HYPE/DOCUMENTARY SERIES was a series of Vlogs that documented Jesse Ridgway's conflict against Brian Spitz, a Hollywood writer/director also known on YouTube as "youtuber24". As said by Jesse Ridgway himself, this series is a spin-off to the Psycho Series. It was also said to be the second series to feature such similar characters and similar actions, such as the Psycho-esque characters and the destruction of items.
A couple of weeks after the end of The Psycho Series, Jesse Ridgway is contacted by Brian Spitz a.k.a. YouTuber24, a Hollywood writer/director who initially filmed him and Zachary "Corn" Cornatzer at the Wingless Eagle during the series, contacted him multiple times until he went all the way to New Jersey, flew a drone over Jesse's house, and caused conflict. After said conflict however, the two agree on a big documentary movie about the creation of the Psycho Series, titled ''Psycho Family'', and make a deal through a contract. Jesse cannot release any Psycho Series BTS until the doc is finished and released. Despite this agreement, many things go awry. Jesse becomes impatient and wants to get more views on his channel. He disregardingly breaches the contract by releasing a few of the behind the scenes footage, under the thought that because it's his footage, he doesn't have to follow the contract and can do what he pleases. Brian gets disappointed more each time Jesse breaches the contract. This creates a horde of trust issues and on top of that, it makes everyone think that Brian is in the wrong when he's really not.
- Michael Green (Minor supporting character)
- Jeffrey Ridgway Jr. (Supporting character)
- Theresa Ridgway (Supporting character)
- Melissa Stahlberger
- Larry Abraham
- Poopyjohn (Dog)
The DOCUMENTARY SERIES mostly met with mixed to average reviews, with some criticizing the fact that it left nowhere near as much of an impact as the Psycho Series, while some simply just enjoyed it for the entertainment.
- Jesse and Brian stated in IT'S ALL OVER! that the documentary arc may start up again in the future, which could mean this particular series is not over just yet.
- This is the second time Jesse has portrayed a series as real and then revealed it to be fake.